As a member of the University of Saskatchewan Alumni Association and alumni card holder, you are automatically eligible for many great benefits, including access to familiar campus facilities and services.
Check out the green bars below to see what's available.
Download the Alumni Handbook - Your guide to getting the most out of your Alumni membership.
- The Sheaf - buy one get one free on classified ads in the U of S student newspaper (limit one ad per customer).
- Audio and video production & media creation and duplication by eMap - discounted pricing for alumni
- XL Print & Design - up to 20% discount on design and/or printing services.
- Student Employment and Career Centre - great career services like resume writing tips, job interview skills, career postings, career counseling and more.
- Centre for Continuing & Distance Education - 10% off part-time second language classes.
- U of S Library - Library cards for alumni are now free! Take your alumni card to the circulation desk at any of the libraries on campus to get access. Please note: Alumni borrowers have limited access to
licensed electronic resources.
- Free Sophos anti-virus software for Windows, Apple or Unix based computers. NSID and password required. Contact us to get your NSID.
- U of S Email Service - keep your mail.usask.ca email address. NSID and password required.
- Catering services - save up to 20% on catering services. Contact George at (306) 966-7002 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- University Club (formerly the Faculty Club) membership - enjoy personalized service, amazing food, and beautiful surroundings at this prestigious university club (free trial membership available).
- Greystone Theatre - Ask for your alumni discount when purchasing Greystone Theatre tickets at the Department of Drama.
- Buy books, clothing, degree frames, and giftware at the U of S Bookstore in Marquis Hall, the Huskie Store at the Centre Mall (Saskatoon) or shop online.
- Use your BMO U of S MasterCard to get AIRMILES or CashBack when you shop.
- Ballroom Dancing Club - classes for the beginner, intermediate, and advanced dancer, as well as specialty classes and workshops are available throughout the year. You must show your alumni card for these memberships. Contact the Alumni Office Monday to Friday between 8:30 and 4:30 to order your free card.
- Home and auto insurance - preferred group rates, innovative products and outstanding service provided by TD Insurance Meloche Monnex.
- Group Insurance Program - Offering preferred group rates on Term Life, Critical Illness, Guaranteed Issue Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Dependent Children Term Life, and Health and Dental Insurance through Industrial Alliance.
- Apply for your BMO U of S MasterCard to get AIRMILES or CashBack when you shop.