Date: Feb 19, 2013 to Mar 10, 2013
- Find yourself in the legendary lands of East Asia, a world filled with rich traditions and mystifying architecture, while cruising in luxury aboard Oceania Cruises’ Nautica.
- After a day in exciting Hong Kong, a city of modern high-rise buildings dotted with timeless Chinese temples, depart for Taipei, Taiwan, a savvy metropolis whose colourful markets brim with flowers and jade.
- Continue north to the Japanese island of Okinawa, where the imposing 14th-century Shuri Castle awaits, then experience Kyoto, an ancient imperial capital sprinkled with temples and shrines, and Hiroshima, home to the moving Memorial Peace Park and Museum.
- Next is Shanghai, where bustling markets and distinct architecture line the Yangtze River, before a stop in Seoul, South Korea’s vivacious capital city that blends history and modernity.
- Your Eastern odyssey concludes with a day in Beijing, China’s fascinating capital, a city with such remarkable sites as Tiananmen Square, the Forbidden City, and the legendary Great Wall.
- From ancient temples to soaring skyscrapers, vibrant markets to world-renowned museums, natural wonders to cutting-edge technology, this will be the voyage of a lifetime.
THE EARLY BOOKING DISCOUNT FOR THIS TRIP HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO DECEMBER 31, 2012.