Date: Feb 12, 2013 to Feb 22, 2013
- Savour the tropical splendour of emerald-green palms, white sand beaches, and brilliant turquoise waters as you sail aboard the luxurious Oceania Cruises Marina to the most stunning destinations in the South Pacific, the gorgeous Polynesian islands.
- Experience a cruise with the finest service, accommodations, and cuisine at sea, where every port of call is an island paradise.
- Admire multihued lagoons around Moorea, be engulfed by magnificent tropical beauty at Huahine, “The Garden Island,” and discover the region’s cultural heritage on beautiful Raiatea.
- Watch a sunset on romantic Bora Bora, and wander the black sand beaches of Nuku Hiva.
- Sail to Hiva Oa, artist Paul Gauguin’s idyllic island home, and enchant your senses with colourful sea life on Rangiroa before returning to Papeete on the lovely island of Tahiti.
- Set adrift, catch the breeze, and discover Polynesia’s most beautiful gems on this exceptional voyage.