My alumni perks
For alumni from alumni
Your Alumni Association is dedicated to providing you with benefits, services and other unique opportunities after university. We're excited to announce a new program where we partner with USask alumni business owners to bring you savings. We would like to thank Godfrey Osakue (MPH'12) of Point Fitness Club for graciously agreeing to be our very first Perks Partner. Check out more information on his club below.
Point Fitness Club is a University of Saskatchewan alumnus owned and operated business. Their mission is to empower Canadians to continue living healthy and functional lives through fitness. General Manager, Godfrey Osakue, MPH'12, believes that working with the University of Saskatchewan Alumni Association is one of the ways to help achieve this goal. Sign up on a month to month basis with no registration fee.
- No contract
- No registration fee
- 20% discount on other services
- One free 1-hour personal training session
- 24 hour access - coming soon!
- For more information call (306) 952-6094
BECOME A PREFERRED PERKS PARTNER
Are you a University of Saskatchewan alumnus and business owner interested in becoming a perks partner? For more information on how to participate please email Dawn Warren.
My mobile deals
Become a My Deals member and save on popular brands, entertainment, and restaurants
- Use registration code USASKDEALS to sign up.
- Go mobile! Once registered, download My Deals app from Google Play or iphone App Store to access your account on your phone.
Save on hotel bookings and car rentals
- Sign in to your My Deals account and click on the TRAVEL section on the top green bar.
- Get $100 USD worth of travel credits from the USask Alumni Association by entering the redemption code USASK100 in the drop down box where it says "ADD MORE...". You will find this in the top right corner under the shopping cart on the top green bar.