- Ballroom Dancing Club - classes for the beginner, intermediate, and advanced dancer, as well as specialty classes and workshops are available throughout the year. You must show your alumni card for these memberships.
- Fit Centre membership - $50/month or $440/year (plus GST). Have your card programmed at the PAC (Physical Activity Complex) for access to the fitness centre.
- Shop USASK - Locations in Marquis Hall, Health Sciences, Arts, AgBio, and Preston Crossing Mall.
- Student Employment and Career Centre - great career services like resume writing tips, job interview skills, career postings, career counseling and more.
- U of S Libraries - library cards for alumni are free! Take your alumni card to the circulation desk at any of the libraries on campus to get access. Please note: Alumni borrowers have limited access to licensed electronic resources.
- University Club (formerly the Faculty Club) membership - enjoy personalized service, amazing food, and beautiful surroundings at this prestigious university club (free trial membership available).
- Deals & Discount membership - save on popular brands and at your favourite stores and restaurants with the MY DEALS mobile app.
- U of S Email Service - mantain, personalize or forward your mail.usask.ca email address. NSID and password required. Don't have a usask email account? Contact us for details.
- Shop USASK - books, clothing, gifts and degree frames.
- Become a Travel Insider and receive special travel perks for Alumni Holidays International (AHI) trips.
- Explore the world with fellow graduates on a USask Alumni Journey.
- Get deals on hotels, car rentals and more.
- Travelling this summer? Book accommodations at the U of S or other Canadian universities.
The University of Saskatchewan’s affinity program was established to provide alumni with access to services they may need after graduation. We are able to negotiate preferred rates on services for our alumni (e.g. group insurance rates) and help our alumni benefit from special promotions (e.g. Bonus AIRMILES and Student Price Card discounts on credit cards). We currently have agreements with selected external providers (affinity partners) to offer group travel, insurance, financial services, and access to retail and restaurant deals & discounts.
The University of Saskatchewan Alumni Office is approached by numerous vendors each year. A committee of members from Alumni Relations, Corporate Services, and Purchasing Services carefully screens each vendor and their program to ensure that the company is reputable and its services are of value to our alumni. If the proposal passes a value test (savings, security, or privileged access) it is given the University of Saskatchewan Official Alumni Partner Seal of Approval and a partnership agreement is signed.
If you prefer not to receive information regarding alumni benefits and services, or alumni travel opportunities, please contact the Alumni Office at (306) 966-5186, toll-free at 1-800-699-1907 or email@example.com.
Apply for your alumni card to use as proof of your alumni status and eligibility.