Alumni trips are selected for their quality, exciting destinations, educational component, and interesting itineraries. Stimulating lectures and insights are provided by local experts or university professors, where possible. On some programs, there are opportunities to "meet the people" and participate in an open panel discussion with local residents to learn about modern day life in their community. Travellers on these journeys are alumni, friends, family and faculty from Canadian and U.S. universities.
- Imperial Splendors of Russia | August 22-31, 2018 | AHI Travel
- Town & Country of Languedoc: the Real South of France September 8-16, 2018 | Gohagan & Co.
- Amalfi Coast | October 23-31, 2018 | AHI Travel
- Food & Wine: Turin Chocolate Festival & Northern Italy | November 25-December 6, 2018 | EF Go Ahead
- Highlights of Australia & New Zealand | December 28, 2018-January 11, 2019 | EF Go Ahead | Details coming soon
- New Zealand Land of the Long White Cloud | February 13-28, 2019 | AHI Travel
- A Passage through the Charming Amalfi Coast | March 16-24, 2019 | Go Ahead Tours
- Greece - Athens & Poros | May 9-17, 2019 | AHI Travel
- Croatia & the Dalmatian Coast | May 27-June 7, 2019 | AHI Travel
- Italy's Magnificient Lake District | June 25-July 3, 2019 | AHI Travel
- Wildlife Safari: Tanzanian Explorations | August 12-23, 2019 | Go Ahead Tours
- Best of Costa Rica: From Volcanos to Rainforests | August 24-September1, 2019 | Go Ahead Tours
- Canadian WWII History in England | September 1-11, 2019 | Go Ahead Tours
- Culinary Adventures through Rustic Italy: Sicily & Southern Italy | September 14-26, 2019 | Go Ahead Tours
- Poland - Krakow | September 20-28, 2019 | AHI Travel
- Tuscany - Cortona | October 1-9, 2019 | AHI Travel
- Apulia - Undiscovered Italy | October 16-24, 2019 | AHI Travel
- South India & Sri Lanka: A Journey of Enlightenment | November 2019 | Worldwide Quest
- Breathtaking Bordeaux | July 16-24, 2018 | Go Next
- Autumn in Provence, Burgundy and Beaujolais | October 31-November 8, 2018 | Gohagan & Co.
- Romance of the Douro River | June 9-20, 2018 | AHI Travel
- Grand Danube Passage + Prague & Sofia | September 26-October 10, 2018 | AHI Travel
- Rhine Highlights - Amsterdam to Prague aboard the Scenic Opal | July 9-17, 2019 | Go Next
- Wines of the Pacific Northwest - Spokane to Vancouver aboard the American Empress | September 15-23, 2019 | Go Next
- Grand Seine River & Normandy Passage aboard the MS Renoir | October 12-20, 2019 | AHI Travel
- Legends of the Nile | Sonesta St. George | January 15-26, 2019 | AHI Travel
- The Pride of South Africa - Namibian, Botswana, Zimbabwe | Zabezi Queen | January 31-February 14, 2019 | Gohagan & Company
- Journey along the Elbe - Prague to Berlin | Elbe Princess | April 17-28, 2019 | AHI Travel
- Great Journey through Europe | Amadeus Silver II | June 16-26, 2019 | Gohagan & Company
- Grand Danube Passage, plus Prague & Sofia | Amadeus Star | October 7-21, 2019 | AHI Travel
- Allure of Autumn in Canada and New England | September 23-October 3, 2018 | Go Next
- Ancient Vignettes | October 3-14, 2018 | Go Next
- Glamorous Retreats | November 1-9, 2018 | Go Next
- Cruising Tahiti & French Polynesia aboard the Wind Spirit | February 5-15, 2019 | Gohagan & Company
- Atlantic Encounters - New York City to London UK aboard the Marina | April 5-9, 2019 | Go Next
- Japan Cruise - An Intimate Look aboard the Azamara Quest | April 13-27, 2019 | AHI Travel
- Cultural Crossing - Miami to San Francisco aboard the Regatta | May 1-19, 2019 | Go Next
- Riviera & Islands - France, Italy & Spain aboard Le Bougainville | May 29-June 6 | Gohagan & Company
- Radiant Rivieras - Barcelona to Rome aboard the Marina | June 15-23, 2019 | Go Next
- Crusing the Baltic Sea - Changing Tides of History aboard the Dumont-D'Urville | July 29-August 7, 2019 | Gohagan & Company
- Epic Northwest Passage aboard the RCGS Resolute | August 11-24, 2019 | Worldwide Quest
- North Atlantic Quest - Iceland, Greenland, Canada, US aboard the Riviera | Sept 10-27, 2019 | Go Next
- Ancient Civilizations - Venice to Athens aboard Le Lyrial | September 15-23, 2019 | Gohagan & Company
- Ancient Empires - Rome to Malta aboard Le Bougainville | September 26-October 4, 2019 | Gohagan & Company
- Canada & New England - Montreal to New York City aboard the Riviera | October 8-19, 2019 | Go Next
- Trans-Siberian Adventure aboard Tsar's Gold - Russia, Mongolia, China | September 5-22, 2019 | GLP Worldwide
Our tour operators have been carefully selected for their established reputations, interesting destinations and itineraries, exclusive educational programs, proven dependability, superior customer service and financial stability.
Founded in 1962, AHI Travel is a creative travel company recognized around the world for its design and operation of deluxe international travel programs. To most travellers, AHI is known as Alumni Holidays®, the premiere operator of travel programs sponsored by college and university alumni associations. Offering one of the highest levels of service in the travel industry, AHI has consistently met and surpassed the expectations of our most discerning travellers. Its exclusive, one-of-a-kind sophisticated travel opportunities feature destinations that span the globe from Europe to Asia, and from the Pacific to the Atlantic.
Become an AHI TRAVEL INSIDER and enjoy special travel perks!
As the world's largest private education company, EF Go Ahead Tours draws on over 50 years of experience and a rich network of local Tour Directors, historians, and experts dedicated to creating one-of-a-kind journeys for curious travellers. As a proud part of EF Education First, each program offers the perfect balance of carefully planned activities and free time to explore your interests, so you'll return home with memories that last a lifetime.
For more than 25 years, Chicago-based Gohagan and Company has offered custom-designed international and domestic travel programs to members of North America's most prestigious non-profit organizations, university alumni associations, museums, and cultural foundations.
|Go Next has been offering unique, affordably priced programs for nearly 40 years and they are committed to providing quality travel programs and excellent customer service for professional associations and alumni groups. Their programs are designed for the group traveller, and feature smaller, more intimate ships, with exceptional accommodation, service, and cuisine.|
Worldwide Quest operates custom designed tours in natural history, culture and the arts on all seven continents. Our Alumni Expeditions tours are created exclusively for the Canadian Alumni community and are designed to combine the spirit of discovery with an enriching educational component. Created in 1970, WQ is Canadian owned and operated with offices in Toronto.
Travel arrangements will be handled by the travel partner designated for each tour. Dates, itineraries, program details and costs are given in good faith based on information available at the time of posting, and subject to change. Prices are in Canadian or US dollars, per person and based on double occupancy. Individual tour brochures are available six to 10 months prior to departure.
The University of Saskatchewan, its officers and employees, do not assume any responsibility for the financing, arranging or conducting of the tour. They shall not be liable for any damages or financial loss to person or property of any description that might occur in connection with the tour, howsoever arising from the negligence, omission or otherwise of travel services arranged through our travel partners.
Trip brochures are available approximately six to ten months prior to departure dates but are not automatically mailed to everyone. If you would like to be on the alumni travel mailing list, subscribe below.
After your trip, please take a few minutes to complete the trip evaluation form to tell us about your experience.