USask Alumni Association
Working in partnership with the university to support alumni
Welcome to Your Alumni Association
The University of Saskatchewan Alumni Association:
- is dedicated to adding value to the lives of all USask graduates through a number of special benefits and services
- strives to build an involved community of graduates around the world
- encourages a lifelong relationship with the university and fellow alumni
- is committed to celebrating and encouraging the success of all its graduates
Since its inception in 1917, the Alumni Association has grown to include more than 162,000 graduates living worldwide. Our alumni have gone on to become, among other things, Rhodes scholars, Nobel prize winners, prime ministers, CEOs, entrepreneurs, scholars, teachers, nurses, and actors. Each year, about 3,500 new graduates join our alumni family.
The Alumni Association Board has now been reduced to a fixed number of directors (five) – three alumni designated by the Alumni Advisory Board, and two ex-officio USask officials (the VP University Relations and the Executive Director).
Alumni Association Board members
- Chris Unsworth (DIPAGB'12) President
- Kelly Strueby (BComm'84) Past President, Director
- Charlotte Pilat Burns (BSNT'92) Director
- Debra Pozega Osburn (Vice President, University Relations) Director
- Christy Miller (BComm'02) Executive Director