Join us for our alumni events throughout the year
September 9, 2022
USask campus, Saskatoon, SK
Mark your calendars, more information is coming soon!
Missed an online event?
No problem. View all our recorded events below:
Join us as these four industry leaders speak about their own, personal experiences building growth during Covid-19 and give insight into their organization's hiring priorities in these challenging times.
- Celine Martin (BComm'16), manager of talent acquisition, Vendasta
- Heather Ryan (BComm'96), vice-president of human resources, Federated Co-op Limited
- Lindsay Rutherford (BComm'03), vice-president, global talent and organizational development, Finning
- Lisa Mooney (BA'02), global lead, sustainability and strategic inclusion, Nutrien
This panel was moderated by Greg Longster (BComm’92), member of the USask Alumni Advisory Board.
USask Alumnights Calgary EditionHear from Vice-President, University Relations, Debra Pozega Osburn who took us on a virtual tour of the brand new USask Calgary Hub. We will then meet some of your fellow USask graduates who are coming up with innovative solutions in their fields and learn how their time at USask prepared them for their journeys.
Meet the USask alumni you’ll be hearing from:
- Graham Matheos (BSPT’99), Co-founder, One for the Road Brewing Co.
- Steven Gramlich (BComm’11), Chief Marketing Officer, headversity
This conversation was opened by Erin Chrusch (BA'99, LLB'02), president, Calgary Alumni Network and Andrea Kozak (BE'14), co-president, Calgary Alumni Network and moderated by Terry Rock (BComm'93).
USask Alumni Week 2020: Hometown Happy Hour
As a former lawyer, alumnus Shawn Moen (LLB’05) took a leap of faith from professional practice into the craft beer game. His successful microbrewery, 9 Mile Legacy, is built on a sense of community and collaborating.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, Moen once again pivoted and shifted much of his business model by creating a virtual online taproom.
We invite you to kick up your feet and gain insightful knowledge into 9 Mile’s most recent brews and learn what it takes to run a business during a pandemic, all from the comfort of your own home.