Home and car insurance
University of Saskatchewan alumni get access to preferred insurance rates on home and car insurance coverage.
Alumni & Student Mastercard
Shop and earn rewards with a BMO University of Saskatchewan alumni Mastercard.
Life and health insurance
The University of Saskatchewan Alumni Group Insurance Program offers a voluntary group insurance plan.
Scholarships for children of alumni
Two of our trusted and highly involved affinity partners sponsor scholarships for children of alumni.
My Mobile Deals: Become a My Deals member and save on popular brands, entertainment, and restaurants.
- Use registration code USASKDEALS to sign up to save
- Go mobile! Once registered, download the My Deals app from Google Play or iPhone App Store to access your account on your phone.
My Deals Travel: Save on hotel booking and car rentals.
- Sign in to your My Deals account and click on the TRAVEL section on the top green bar.
- Get $100 USD worth of travel credits from the USask Alumni Association by entering the redemption code USASK100 in the drop down box where it says "ADD MORE...". You will find this in the top right corner under the shopping cart on the top green bar.
Point Fitness Club: Sign up on a month to month basis with no registration fee.
- No contract
- No registration fee
- 20% discount on other services
- One free 1-hour personal training session
- 24 hour access - coming soon!
- For more information call (306) 952-6094
USask Library: Library cards for alumni are free! Take your alumni card to the circulation desk at any of the libraries on campus to get access. Please note: Alumni borrowers have limited access to licensed electronic resources.
University Club (formerly the Faculty Club) membership: Enjoy personalized service, amazing food, and beautiful surroundings at this prestigious university club (free trial membership available).
USask email: USask alumni have the privilege of retaining their USask email account long after convocation. Maintain, personalize or forward your account.
Ballroom Dancing Club: Classes for the beginner, intermediate, and advanced dancer, as well as specialty classes and workshops available throughout the year. You must show your alumni card for these memberships.
Fit Centre: $50/month or $440/year (plus GST). Have your card programmed at the PAC (Physical Activity Complex) for access to the fitness centre.
Shop USask: Books, clothing, gifts and degree frames for sale in locations in Marquis, Health Sciences, Arts and Preston Crossing.
Career Planning: Great career services like resume writing tips, job interview skills, career postings, career counselling and more.
Become a Preferred Perks Partner
Are you interested in becoming a perks partner?
For more information on how to participate please send us an email.