Recipients will be recognized at a reception on October 23 at Louis' Loft (Upper MUB on the U of S campus).
This year's recipients are:
- Leanne Bellegarde (LLB'91) for her leadership in advancing Aboriginal partnerships.
- Merlis Belsher (BComm'57, LLB'63) for his dedicated service and philanthropy to the University of Saskatchewan.
- Shannon Dyck, young alumni recipient* (BA'09, MES'12) for her volunteerism and commitment to environment and sustainability initiatives.
- Fred Fulton (BSA'50, PGD'68. MCtgEd'72) for his significant contributions the University of Saskatchewan and the agricultural industry.
- Dr. Donald Greve (BA'58, MD'60) for his leadership as a community builder and commitment to the arts.
- The Hon. Terry Lake (DVM'86) for his dedicated public service and community leadership.
- Scott McCreath (BComm'69) for his professional excellence, community involvement and philanthropy.
- Heather Morrison, young alumni recipient* (BFA'08) for her contribution to theatre and the arts and her volunteerism.
- Mike O'Kane (BE'92, MSc'96) for his role as a global leader in business and industry.
- Sheila Pocha (BEd'86, PGD'97, MEd'00) for her leadership and contributions to Aboriginal initiatives and education.
- Andrew Schmitz (BSA'63, MSc'65, DLitt'99) for his significant contributions to education, agriculture and economics.
More information about the recipients, and the awards, can be found at alumni.usask.ca/achieve.
*Young alumni recipients are subject to the same criteria, and they must be under 35 years of age and have graduated from the U of S no more than 10 years ago.