QC appointments are based on recommendations from a selection committee. Individuals must live in Saskatchewan and must have practised law for at least 10 years in the superior courts of any province or territory of Canada, the United Kingdom or Ireland.
The 2019 QC appointments are:
- Frances Atkinson (LLB'79) is a senior Crown prosecutor with Saskatchewan Justice in Meadow Lake.
- Merlis Belsher (BComm'57, LLB'63, LLD'18) is a prominent businessman and philanthropist residing in Saskatoon.
- Peter Bergbusch (LLB'95) is with Miller Thompson LLP in Regina.
- Amber Biemans (BA'00, LLB'05) is with Behiel Will & Biemans in Humboldt.
- Sheila Caston (LLB'96) is with McKercher LLP in Saskatoon.
- Loreley Chekay is with Saskatchewan Government Insurance in Regina.
- Cory Furman (BA'91, LLB'94) is with Furman Law & Strategy in Regina. He is also chair of Creative Saskatchewan.
- Alan Jacobson is a senior Crown counsel with the constitutional law branch of Saskatchewan Justice and Attorney General.
- Amanda Quayle (LLB'97) is with McDougall Gauley in Regina.
- Susan Ross (BA'86, LLB'86, LLM'00) is the president and chief executive officer with Water Security Agency.
- William Selnes (BA'74, LLB'75) is with Kapoor Selnes Klimm in Melfort.
- Sheldon Stener (BA'87, LLB'90) is with Federated Co-operatives Limited in Saskatoon.
- Scott Waters (BA'97, JD'00) is with Robertson Stromberg LLP in Saskatoon.
- Janet Whitridge is the executive legal officer of the Provincial Court in Regina.