To be eligible for a 2019 tax receipt, the University of Saskatchewan must receive your donation on or before December 31, 2019.
Although the university will be closed from December 25, 2019 through January 1, 2020, there are three ways you can still make your donation this holiday season:
- Give online with a credit card
- Print out our donation form and mail it to University Relations. Please note that your envelope must be postmarked on or before December 31st to qualify for a tax-deductible receipt for 2019.
- Transfer securities to one of our brokers. Please provide a copy of this transfer form to:
- Your broker,
- The University of Saskatchewan broker of your choice
- Donations and Trusts (email a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Thank you for your support. Happy holidays!