The Saskatchewan Order of Merit is a prestigious recognition of excellence, achievement and contributions to the social, cultural and economic well-being of the province and its residents. The Order recognizes individuals who have made their mark in such areas as the arts, agriculture, business and industry, community leadership, the occupations or professions, public service, research, and volunteer service.
The 2020-21 recipients include:
- Dr. Gordon Asmundson, F.R.S.C.
- Mavis Ashbourne-Palmer
- Dr. Michael Bishop
- Albert Brown (BA’74, BEd’82)
- Rigmore Clarke
- Marie-Anne DayWalker-Pelletier, C.M.
- Sally Elliott (BEd'04)
- Hart Godden (BMus'82)
- Gerald Grandey
- Dr. Donald Greve (BA’58, MD'60)
- Dr. Lorne Hepworth (DVM'71)
- Pamela Klein
- Silvia Martini (CertBusAdm'01, CertExBusAdm'14)
- Solomon Ratt
- Eloise Sitter
- His Worship Walter Streelasky (BEd'72)