The Saskatchewan Order of Merit is a prestigious recognition of excellence, achievement and contributions to the social, cultural and economic well-being of the province and its residents. The Order recognizes individuals who have made their mark in such areas as the arts, agriculture, business and industry, community leadership, the occupations or professions, public service, research, and volunteer service.
Among the 2022 recipients are five USask alumni:
- Wayne Brownlee (BSc'75, MBA'77)
- Trevor Herriot (BA'79, Arts'81, DLET'21)
- Harry Lafond (BEd'81, MEDUC'89, CIL'17)
- Dr. Alan Rosenberg (BA'69, MD'74)
- Marilyn Whitehead (BMUSED'72)
More about the recipients and the Saskatchewan Order of Merit.